วันจันทร์ที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

From my home to U-Thong

   HI! Today I will going to some beautiful place in U-Thong, Suphan Buri
Let's go on my Trip.



Step 1 : Going out from my home and turn left.





Step 2 : Go straing and turn right.



Step 3 : Turn left to going to Suphan Buri Ringroad. Going straing and U-Turn under the bridge.







Step 4 : Turn left to change road to 321 Country road.





Step 5 : Going to very long straing, and at traffic circle turn right and going straing a little bit and        turn left. [Out of Street View] Going straing a little bit again and turn right when across the river. And going straing.





     And now we are arrive! at my place on this trip. It's is Suphan Buri Agricultural Extension and Development Center (Plant-Tissue Culture)



How about this trip are it great? Why you don't come and join us at Here.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น